I’m Kat. This is my blog. It’s too new to have an accurate description of what I’m going to write about.
On the TypePad blog I wrote from 2005-2007, I had a list of 100 things about me. I’m not sure I know that many anymore, so here are five:
- I did one new thing every day of 2016. New things included the Coney Island Polar Bear Dip, sleeping outside to raise money for homeless youth, taking a trapeze class, and running a half marathon.
- For over a decade, I totally forgot I could play the alto saxophone. I suddenly remembered while enjoying some live music last summer.
- I first dated my current boyfriend when I was 13. We dated again at 17, then took a longish break before dating again in our 30s.
- I have a nine-year-old tuxedo cat named Oliver. You can see pictures of him under #fluffersoniandemeowcracy on Instagram.
- I’m obsessed with Hello Kitty.